Performed for The Weitz Co.
|Cost||$1.4 million (core form work only)|
One Belleview Station will be part of a 42-acre, master-planned Belleview Station transit-oriented development near the Belleview light rail station in the Denver Tech Center. It offers companies a sizeable block of space in an energy-efficient building enhanced by numerous amenities.
- Three cores each 240 feet tall
- More than 2,600 CY of concrete
- Part of the Belleview Station transit-oriented-development near the Belleview light rail station and Interstate 25
- Office building designed by Gensler
- Prime West is developer on the project